Crossing my shoe.loving toes!

Monday, December 5, 2011 Comments
Brandos, the Norwegian online shoe store is having a contest with the Norwegian TLC channel where 4 lucky winners will win a giftcard of 10 000 NOK! Actually, it was a bit of a rip off because the ad said "win 40 pair of shoes", while in reality 4 people will win 10 pairs each... Not even 10 really, most of the shoes on their site costs way more then 1000... But I'll take it! Today I spent some time on the Brandos website dreaming of which shoes I would choose if I won. First time spending significant time on there, because even though their commercials always show beautiful shoes that I would love to buy their website is also overflowing with less beautiful shoes. There are 1000 of shoes on there, (in fact, while writing there is exactly 17909 different pairs for sale!) and obviously not all cater to my sense of style.. but forget about the ugly shoes, here are the beauties I would spend my gift card on if I were the lucky winner!

Sko - Jessica Simpson: Cheetah | Utsiden av skoenSko - Wildflower: Bright By Kenza | Utsiden av skoenSko - Menbur: Chistine | Utsiden av skoenSko - 1to3: V11624 | Utsiden av skoenSko - Blink: BL035 | Utsiden av skoenSko - Jessica Simpson: Waleo | Utsiden av skoenSko - Blink: BL081 | Utsiden av skoenSko - Iron Fist: Sugar Hiccup Platform | Utsiden av skoenSko - Hunter: Original gloss | Utsiden av skoenSko - Hunter: Original Tall Black | Utsiden av skoen

I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win 
I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win 
I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win
I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win - I hope I win