Recipe Round Up!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 Comments
It is no secret I am a food lover! I love to cook and I love to bake! I spend a lot of my times looking over at food sites and food blogs, getting inspiration and recipies ideas. You can find a list over my favorite online food resources in my sidebar to the right! I thought I share some of the recipies that I bookmarked lately, and can't wait to try out.

Chelsea from Hidden Ponies have prepared some chocolate meringue cookies for us.


Over at Table for 2, Julie has made some heavenly Cajun Chicken Pasta.
And at Eat, play, love Krisy has whipped up some Stuffed Porkchops with Pomegrate Sauce.

cajun chicken pasta

I'm looking forward to dinner already! And it's only 8.20 AM! Oh, and if you like me enjoy hanging out at Tasty Kithcen, friend me there! I am CC!

All pictures are from the respective blogs.