Thinspiration: The Marthe Borge Edition

Monday, November 7, 2011 Comments
ps. before any of you get your panties in a bunch, I don't mean thinspiration in any proana kind of way. I am working towards loosing weight and my ultimate motivation is to be thinner so that I can wear the clothes I like and in the style that I think is nice! My greatest sorrow that came with my extra pounds were all the clothes and clothing styles I no longer could pull of.



Beautiful fashion blogger Marthe! I just discovered her blog in the beginning of the month and have spent hours going through her "moutfits" because there is just so much great stuff going on! Now you also know where my obsession with these wedges came from... I am also dreaming of her au revoir sweater and her high heels high hopes tank top, I know which store they are from - now it's just a matter of locating them in my size! Don't you just love her look?