Thinspiration: The Stephanie Pratt Edition

Monday, December 19, 2011 Comments
Stephanie Pratt - where art thou?

Anyone seen or heard from Stephanie Pratt for a while? I miss her! Next to Lauren Conrad, seriously one of my top 5 style icons! If anyone has any news one her: spill it sooner then later.

Here is the photos that will inspire me this week:

stephanie pratt star magazine all hollywood partyStephanie Pratt Actress Stephanie Pratt attends the Los Angeles premiere of "Middlemen" held at the ArcLight Cinemas on August 5, 2010 in Hollywood, California.

I know I featured many of the Hills girls lately, and I probably will again - just because these are the girls that inspire me the most! But I'll try to think be more creative next week. Who inspires you to get in shape and/or dress with style?