I ♥ my new ASOS coats

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 Comments
My beauties arrived today! I was so pleased with them all that I literally had to do a little dance. Arn't they just beautiful?

Image 1 of ASOS Coat With Lace CollarImage 1 of ASOS Faux Fur Coat in Long LengthImage 1 of ASOS Coat With Faux Fur Collar and Hem

I was mostly worried about the faux fur, afraid that I'll end up looking like a big fluffy fat marshmellow, but although it didn't exactly slim me down -- it fit like a charm and looked like a luxurious fur coat should. And it was so soft... I wanted to take it to bed with me.

ASOS have so many beautiful coats right now! I just felt like I had to limit myself to three.. Some people think that's extensive. I, of course, am not one of thoose people! So, you can expect me to be snooping around their hopefully (I'm crossing my fingers so much that they actually bleed for this) massive, blow out, mega discount january sale. Because I really feel that these babies below also deserve a place in my collection.

Image 1 of Warehouse Fur Collar Pastel CoatImage 1 of ASOS Dolly Coat With Contrast Colour And ButtonsImage 1 of A|Wear Faux Fur Collar And Cuff CoatImage 4 of ASOS Cape With Fur TrimImage 1 of ASOS Coat With Fold Over CollarImage 1 of ASOS Leopard CoatImage 1 of ASOS Film Star Stole In Faux Fox FurImage 1 of ASOS Faux Fox Fur CoatImage 1 of ASOS Patchwork Faux Fur Coat

Now, I still need to get my hands on my dream coat.. so if anyone has seen anything like it, please shout out!


I've been dreaming of a yellow coat like this for years now...

Are you investing in any new outdoor wear this season?