Shoe Musings

Saturday, November 19, 2011 Comments
Are you loving the Lita shoe? Maybe you loved it and are bored with it already?

When I first saw it I hated it. Well maybe not hated it but strongly disliked it. It's was just lumpy and in general I think only running shoes should need to be tied....
Jeffrey Campbell - Lita ShoeJeffrey Campbell - Lita ShoeJeffrey Campbell - Lita Shoe
But it goes to show you, if you are just exposed to something enough.... Because these days I'm craving a pair. I guess I'm a fashion slave not a trend setter. In case anyone was wondering! Haha.

As you probably know the lita shoe is by Jeffrey Campell the American shoedesigner which means it's pricey! And I'm wondering, if it's worth it, since it's already been in style for so long! There for, I am concidering buying a knock of! Dum -dum -duuuum! But there are so many great knock ofs out there! Here are my two favorites from Nelly and GoJane.

Nelly  Shoes - Amadilace-up suede platform

Pink! How fun is that? Allthough I suppose that black is more versatile. You know, I'm very impressed with the prices at GoJane! I always thought that was a more expensive store. And they have a lot of cute shoes in right now.

lace-up wedge bootiesuede ruffle trim wedge bootiebuckled strappy platform bootiesuede beaded flower bootiespiky stud platform bootielayered bow bootierhinestone embellished triple platform pumptextured patent bow platformpleated rhinestone platformsatin rhinestone trim platformleopard print platform pumpglitter spiky stud peep toe pumprhinestone bead platform pumpstudded platform pumpglitter platform pumpknotted mesh strap platformsequined satin wedgesnake print colorblock wedge

Where was I? Oh, who remembers anymore! I have some shopping to do! Damn the high international postage cost though... Why can't ever we get free shipping?

And please help me out here; the pink platforms below: super cool or trailer barbie wannabe? They are on super sale and I am thinking about adding them to my collection. But do I like them just because they are cheap? 
Click them home? Yey or ney? Oh, and you know how I came across this pink beauty? While clicking home another pair I've been eyeing for weeks. Can you guess which ones?